- Patio Couture Policies
Patio Couture Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return the items to us within 1 days of receiving them.
To be accepted for a refund, less a 35% restocking fee, on any returns, the items must be in new, unused condition, and in their original packaging.You will be responible for returning the product(S) for refund.z
**IF CLIENT(S) EXCEPT PARCIAL ORDER WITH CONTINGENCY ALL POLICIES APPLY.**
Patio Couture warrants our patio furniture. If your Patio Furniture frame fails structurally during normal use, within 1 years from the date of purchase, we will do one of the following: Repair, refinish or replace the outdoor furniture frame at manufacturer's discretion with the same or similar product if discontinued without charge. This includes parts and labor not shipping cost.
Over exposer to the direct sunlight is not recommended. You can protect your outdoor furniture by using under covered patio or a shaded area. Direct sunlight not recommended.
Warranty and Proof of Purchase
Warranty is valid for the original buyer from the date of purchase only. Proof of purchase is required. Pictures or inspection may also be required.
What Our Warranties Don't Cover
- Acts of Nature
- Normal fading of fabrics or upholstery materials.
- Cracking or bursting of tubing due to exposure to sunlight, water and high heat and freezing temperatures.
- Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Failure caused by lack of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance.
- Acts of Nature.
- Glass tabletops.
- Commercial steel swivel mechanisms.anges in wood color due to natural aging of the wood.
**high heat over 90 degrees**
Please do not leave furniture out in the sun over 70 degrees will cause damage.
Glass may also heat up to over 180 degrees...
To prevent such damage use in covered areas ,